ALS Scan
Your Pages Recently Viewed
Your Content Recently Viewed

Comments

  • 1

cumming... with those little sensous bare feet in my mouth

  • 0

I think Mae is very pretty, but seems to display only 2 expressions: smiling for the camera (95% or so) and looking unhappy (the other 5%). I would like to see her make some more lusty/sultry faces, personally.

  • 0

I love the sets with corn on the cob, and this was one of the best ones yet. Don't know why I like them better than cukes and zucchini, but I do. 160 was particularly hot. Not a fan of anal, but this set still got a 10 from me for all the great cob shots.

  • 1

More close ups of that tight little anus before and after penetration with that big vibrator. Her biggest smiles of the photo session come when she has the vibrator the deepest in her ass. Great tits too.

  • 0

So, to be clear, I love the anal. But can we please send her out for a $20 manicure first? Take a look at say... image 201. C'mon. What she rock climbing before the set?

  • 4

Mae is a hot hot girl, lots of fun, and does anal--she's one of my favorites. Before you have had corn on the cob outdoors or in a kitchen, so it's cool to do this insertion in a living room type scene. Lots of hot pics.

I like that Mae takes her shorts off while facing the camera but I wish there were more shots while she was doing it particularly some poses with her shorts down near her knees.

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Warning - This site contains adult material of a sexual nature - you must be of legal age in your area to view this material.

All materials on alsscan.com, are copyright © 1996 - 2017 alsscan.com. Payments processed by ECHST.NET

All models were at least 18 years of age when photographed.